While enrolling for the products and/or services, we will ask you for the following types of information: contact information (such as name, address, phone number, and e-mail address); sensitive information (such as date of birth, driver’s license number and social security number); personal information to verify your identity and financial information (such as credit card number). This information is required in order to verify your identity, charge you the agreed upon fees for our products and services, and to fulfill our obligation to provide our products and services to you, including communicating with third parties as necessary to provide such products and services, such as identification verification companies, Subscriber reporting agencies, payment validation companies, law enforcement agencies, or others.
INFORMED CONSENT FOR HRT DOCTORS GROUP & HRT WELLNESS MALE HORMONE THERAPY
Your doctor has determined that you have or are at risk for developing a hormone deficiency and that you may benefit from treatment with HRT Doctors Group and HRT Wellness to provide a compounded, testosterone replacement medication available only by prescription. As with any medication, there are benefits and risks that may be associated with using hormone replacement therapy. The information below is provided to assist you in making an informed decision concerning your use of this medication. Please review this information and discuss any questions you may have with your doctor.
About HRT Doctors Group Male Hormone Therapy
HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Therapies contain the active ingredients testosterone cypionate, testosterone propionate, human chorionic gonaditropin (HCG), and Anastrozole. HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness provides a compounded medication, prepared in a licensed pharmacy following the guidelines of the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP). Compounded medications are prescribed for and prepared based on the needs of individual patients. Unlike manufactured prescription drugs, compounded medications like HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Therapies are not evaluated by the FDA, and they are not approved by the FDA to prevent or treat any particular diagnosis or clinical indication. As with all compounded medications, there may be some variation in the amount of the individual ingredients contained in the final product. There may also be a greater risk of contamination of compounded medications when compared to manufactured drugs approved by the FDA, due to differences in the medication compounding and drug manufacturing processes.
HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Therapies contain the controlled substance testosterone, which is an anabolic steroid. The use of testosterone has been banned by many professional and amateur sports associations as a performance enhancing drug, or PED. Competitive athletes are strongly encouraged to contact their sports associations concerning the use of medications containing testosterone, before they begin taking HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Therapies.
Potential Benefits and Risks of the HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Therapies
Potential benefits of treatment include:
- Increased energy
- Improvement in symptoms of depression
- Increased libido
- Increased muscle mass
- Increased bone density
- Decreased fatigue
Some known and suspected risks and side effects include:
- Gynecomastia (male breast enlargement)
- Mood swings
- Increased aggression
- Fluid retention and swelling (edema)
- Excessive thirst
- Worsening of sleep apnea
- Numbness or swelling of the hands or feet
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Prostate enlargement
- Blood clots in the veins (venous thromboembolism (VTE) and deep vein thrombosis (DVT))
- Blood clots in the lungs (known as pulmonary embolism (PE))
- Elevation of cholesterol levels, PSA levels, and liver function enzymes
- Elevation of blood calcium levels
- Reduced testicle size
- Redness, itching, or swelling at the injection site
Additional information about potential side effects is contained in the patient insert provided with your medication. Patients are encouraged to speak with their doctor and ask any questions they may have about these or other potential benefits and risks of hormone therapy.
Hormone therapy may interfere with other medications and dietary supplements, including but not limited to insulin, blood thinners, and corticosteroids. It is very important that you inform your prescribing physician about your medical history and about all other prescription and over-the-counter drugs and supplements that you are taking. Patients using HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Hormone Therapies should not use any additional forms of hormone replacement therapy.
As with all forms of testosterone therapy, the use of HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Hormone Therapies require close monitoring through routine blood tests and regular visits with your prescribing physician.Patients will not be permitted to remain on HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Male Therapies unless they are up-to-date on their blood tests and physician visits.
Patient Statement of Informed Consent
I understand that HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Female Hormone Therapies include a compounded medication, and that it has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA to prevent or treat any particular diagnosis or clinical indication.
I understand that HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Female Hormone Therapies may contain the controlled substance testosterone, which is an anabolic steroid.
I have provided my physician with my medical history and have advised my physician of all of the prescription drugs and dietary supplements that I am taking. I agree to advise my physician of any new medications prescribed or recommended for me.
I understand that the use of hormone therapy requires close monitoring, and I agree to obtain any blood tests that may be ordered for me as a part of my care.
I have had the opportunity to read about the potential benefits and risks of using HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Female Hormone Therapies, and I have had the opportunity to discuss these potential benefits and risks with my physician, and to have my questions answered.
I understand that I am not obligated to take HRT Doctors Group & HRT Wellness Female Hormone Therapies, and that I may choose to stop treatment at any time.
Pricing and Payment
- This product is billed as a Subscription Service. Subscription Services are billed, as applicable, on the monthly or annual anniversary date of enrollment in the Subscription Services, and when applicable, following any free trial periods. Subscription Services automatically renew WITHOUT notice to you unless you timely notify us or the applicable Marketing Partner or Vendor of your desire to cancel; when applicable, usage charges are billed in arrears, and pre-purchase plans will be billed in advance. We or our designated agent may bill you directly, charge your existing third party account or charge your credit or debit card (collectively “Form of Payment”) as you request and as approved by us. We reserve the right to charge outstanding service fees up to six (6) weeks after the conclusion or termination of service.
- Pricing and Fees. Our fees and charges for any Services, memberships, corporate plans, products, other services or Software are supplied to you during the ordering process or via the Website or over the telephone. You agree to pay the agreed upon charges applicable to your selected Services, as well as any, applicable taxes and other charges including but not limited to activation fees, minimum service fees, no-show fees, fail to cancel fees, termination fees, other nonrecurring charges, and set-up fees. You also agree to pay any additional charges or fees applied to your account, including but not limited to, late payment penalties, overage charges, charges due to insufficient credit or insufficient funds, and restocking fees. When you agree to them, set up fees, activation fees, installation fees and other non-recurring fees, if applicable, will be paid for by you prior to Service provisioning. Certain Services, Software, or products involve monthly or annual recurring subscription charges that are disclosed to you and accepted by you at the time you enroll (“Subscription Services”)
- Certain Services, Subscription Services, membership plans and purchases are not billed directly by us and are billed to you by third parties and your Form of Payment based on your agreements with such third parties or US. We are not party to the agreements between you and such third parties nor are liable for any marketing claims or terms of service represented to you by such third party, Vendor or Marketing Partner; provided, however, in some cases, such third parties may remunerate us for providing certain services to you.
- Nonpayment. In the event that payment is not successfully effected on scheduled billing date we reserve the right to attempt to bill your form of payment an additional time to avoid cancellation or suspension of services. However we reserve the right to immediately deny or discontinue your services without notice at any time in the event we, our designated agent, Marketing Partner or Vendor could not effect the placement of charges on your Form of Payment or you fail to make timely payments as agreed.
- Late Fees. If any portion of your bill is not paid by the due date, we reserve the right to charge you a late fee on unpaid balances and may also terminate or suspend your Service without notice. The late fee will be the greater of 1) five percent (5%) per month or 2) the maximum amount permitted by law. In the event we utilize a collection agency or resort to legal action to recover monies due,you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover such monies, including attorney’s fees.
- ISP, Local telephone, Toll and Long Distance Charges. You are responsible for all telephone charges or Internet access charges billed directly to you by your providers of such services.
- You have the option to change your Services at any time by notifying us, provided that you qualify for and comply with any requirements of the changed Service.
- Cancellation and Refunds: If you are billed by us for a Subscription Service and are not satisfied with the Services and wishes to terminate the subscription, you may cancel the Subscription Service by calling us Monday through Friday 9am EST to 5pm EST. Refunds for all of Subscription Services already billed will be provided if you are not completely satisfied. Cancellations and refunds for Subscription Services provided by our Marketing Partners or Vendors must be arranged for with those parties.
- We, our Marketing Partners and Vendors reserve the right to increase or decrease fees for Subscription Services for any future or subsequent renewal term, in which case you will be notified of the increased or decreased fee with a minimum of fifteen (15) days notice prior to your next billing period. If you wish to cancel the Subscription Service, you may due so; otherwise the increased or decreased fee shall apply for all subsequent billing periods.
THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. HRT DOCTORS GROUP, Inc. & HRT WELLNESS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMES ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HRT DOCTORS GROUP, INC. & HRT WELLNESS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE WEBSITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. Any content, materials, information or software downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Company and its suppliers shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system, loss of data or any damages whatsoever of any kind under any theory or form that results from the download of any content, materials, information or software. Company and its suppliers reserve the right to make changes or updates to the site at any time without notice.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL HRT DOCTORS GROUP, INC. & HRT WELLNESS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE) INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE OR THE TERMINATION OF THE USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR CLAIM (WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF HRT DOCTORS GROUP, INC. & HRT WELLNESS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, abilities, damages, losses or expenses, including settlement amounts and reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Website. You agree to seek and obtain written permission from Company before agreeing to settle any claim.
Trademark Notice, Intellectual Property Notice
“HRT Doctors Group, Inc.” & HRT Wellness are a trademark of Company in the United States and throughout the world. The absence of a product or service name, slogan, or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of Company trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name, slogan, identity or logo. All other company and product names are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. No intellectual property rights of any kind are licensed, assigned or granted in any fashion to user by use of this sight. Except where expressly provided otherwise, all comments, feedback, information or materials submitted through or in association with this Website shall be considered non-confidential and Company’s property. By submitting such comments, feedback, information or materials to Company, you agree to a no-charge, royalty-free assignment to Company of all worldwide rights, title and interest in copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the comments, feedback, information or materials. Company shall be free to use such comments, feedback, information or materials on an unrestricted basis.
Termination of Use
You agree that Company may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate your right to access or use this Website and any account(s) you may have in connection with the Website, with or without notice to you. Company also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict or terminate the availability of the Website to any other person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time. No notice is required to effect any such restriction or termination.
Copyright © 2018 HRT Doctors Group, Inc. & HRT Wellness, All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any concerns or questions about these Terms or the practices of this Website may be addressed to:
Physical Address:HRT Wellness
6440 Southpoint Pkwy #300 Jacksonville, FL 32216