HRT Doctors & HRT Wellness are brand extensions for Ocenture’s telemedicine practice. Ocenture, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida has been in business since 1999 when it launched it’s original telemedicine service.
Ocenture’s telemedicine services are provided to the employees of major companies and municipalities including: Wells Fargo, BBVA, Miami-Dade County, Sprint, and many others. Our network consist of over 5,000 U.S. Board Certified providers who live and work in the U.S. and are credentialed by our network staff to ensure your safety.
Our Board Certified HRT doctors provide convenient and more affordable access to quality care. HRT Doctors & HRT Wellness operate in 39 states nationwide. We specialize in medically supervised Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for both male and female patients who show symptoms of hormone deficiencies. Some of these hormones include Testosterone, Progesterone and Estrogen.
Hormone Replacement Therapy is a medical treatment that improves the hormone balance in patients whose hormone levels are abnormal or deficient. This is often associated with Menopause (in women) and Andropause (in men). It involves using replacement bioidentical hormones which are identical in chemical and molecular structure to the hormones your body naturally produces.
The decrease in hormones after the age of 30 often leads to a host of problems, conditions, and diseases which hormone therapy can help alleviate or prevent as you continue to age. This is why hormone replacement therapy is the cornerstone of most Age Management regimens.
About Our Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctors:
• U.S. board-certified and re-credentialed every 3 years
• Extensive experience, have been practicing for over 5 years on average.
• U.S. residents, currently live and work in the United States.
• Our Doctors are US Board Certified in a variety of specialties including, but not limited to: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Preventative Medicine, Age Management Medicine, and Women’s Health Medicine.
• Specifically trained in consulting patients via phone or video.